View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 07:11 AM   #16633
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Didn't work for me. I think a lot of times these codes are ones they have sent before - since I started tracking the codes Kobo sends me, I've seen a lot of repeats, and the repeats don't work a second time. And, I suspect that some of the ones that look new to me but don't work either were ones I used in the past, before I started tracking them.

This begs the question, of course, of why Kobo continues to send out codes that have been used in the past, and are no good, thus annoying the people that presumably they want to woo, but WTH...this is Kobo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Here's a 90% off that won't work for me:

XB8X7G

Please post back or PM me if someone gets it to work for them. Just curious.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote