View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #104
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Format C: View Post
It's not what actually happened.
In reality, the painter painted my fence, I paid him, I clicked a magical button, and your fence was magically painted as an exact copy of my one without any extra effort, with your own paint, which was not reduced in quantity in the process.
Don't bother getting dragged down the analogy-shitter that these arguments always end up in. Also, going down the path of trying to explain that "he got something for free!" isn't the same as "he stole something from me!" is a recipe for a stress embolism.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote