Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #151
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijac View Post
My loved PRS-950 is dead!

I loved to use with PRS+ and the possibility to disabled the scan of the sd-card and to put ALL my books on the sd-card

What can I do, to do this in the new reader too? Why Sony will not have a new 7 inch modell?

Here can you find the new user guide http://www.docs.sony.com/release/PRST2.pdf
Well, on the hacked T1 you can use a file manager to navigate a folder structure and launch ebooks from there. Not sure if the T2 is hackable or even if it needs to be hacked.

But if you can find a T1 and don't mind the glossy bezel...
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote