View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #69
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Need one? Well I need food, water, air, shelter, clothes, and books. So no I don't "need" one but want? Oh baby do I want one! It's in the 'way cool' category of must haves on my next ereader. I'm still limping along with my Sony 500 and it's still working great after at least 2 years but I'm wondering if the screen has become slightly grayer since I bought it. A built in dictionary I would use alot. Most of the time when I came across a word I dont know I'm too lazy to go upstairs and find the dictionary and look it up so I just bleep past it. If a dictionary was built in and took a minimum if effort and time to access you bet I would. I'm going to buy a Kindle DX as soon as they start shipping them and you all report that you love yours and there's no hidden bugs. I can hardly wait.

Last edited by Roy White; 05-25-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote