View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 07:48 AM   #66
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm just trying to find out if it would be a deal-breaker if ePub support does not come with an in-line dictionary.
Deal-breaker for me is quality of the reader, such as screen, battery life and formfactor. For me - no ebook reader comes close to Sony Reader PRS-505. However, the moment there is another ebook reader as good as Sony and it gets dictionary - Bye Bye Sony Reader.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote