View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 07:37 AM   #64
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I need dictionary.
Unfortunately, English doesn't hold "mother tongue" position in my life. So, when I read a book, sometimes I need a dictioanry. When I was reading pbooks, I used Quicktionary v1. Israeli scanner dictionary, English-Russian. When I bought Sony Reader PRS-500, I had to spend another £165 for Ectaco English-Russian dictionary. Means I always have to bring another gadget with me when I go/travel somewhere.

Having a dictionary (even English-English) on Sony Reader would be the single most wanted feature for me.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote