View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 07:21 AM   #26
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
You summed up my feelings exactly. I'll just wait on Kobo. My Clara's a great little reader. I just wish it were waterproof.
It's too bad because if you liked the original Aura, the Visions are basically the same thing (with better screens). I think the original Tolino Shine could run Kobo firmware, but I don't think the Visions ever could.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote