View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 07:51 PM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thargor View Post
Ive decided to keep my troublesome Glo HD on life support (charging every 3-4 days) until we see a new Kobo, there should be one along in the next few weeks judging by the historic release dates on Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobo_eReader
But, we haven't seen any signs suggesting something is coming. Usually by this point, someone would have seen something on FCC or in the firmware. Nothing has shown up, so I suspect Kobo is not going to release a device this year. My wallet will be happy with that
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote