View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 10:01 AM   #15
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wlan View Post
The only cases that will not work will be in the case where the font was created with the size greater than 80% of the line-height which is very rare.

It would be great to take a test to prove the effectiveness, I do not have these devices.
If you want to provide the file, I'll test it. The other thing I feel compelled to point out is that you should run the MOBI file through the KDP, download the resulting "preview mobi" and crack that open to see how your CSS survived the trip. I've seen mobi files undergo significant line-height modifications, at the KDP.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote