View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #133
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
That's strange. I definitely didn't have to reboot. The bookshelf just blinked very quickly and the books showed up. Are you using firmware version 6.2.1 and the latest Calibre? I don't know what the difference might be otherwise.

Edit: I realized after thinking about it that I used File Expert to associate .mobi files with the Kindle Reader app. That may also have something to do with it.

Last edited by carld; 12-24-2011 at 09:44 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote