View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #9
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Not only do I know the word convergence, I'm beginning to detest it... I (and a lot of other people) do not want an all-singing, all-dancing "thing" for reading books... we want a BOOK READING device that does that and does it well... I've got a smartphone, a tablet, a notebook, a desktop etc and can read on all of them but I don't want to, I don't like it... I like reading on my 6" eInk screen Sonys (you can include Wi-Fi or 3G if you have to D/L a book anywhere but I've never felt the need) which are eReaders. I never expected to answer the phone on a pbook and I don't want it on my eReader.

You don't have to add non-essential junk to justify a higher price, you just need to make it the best of kind... and the Sony is better built and feels better and I like it better than other eReaders, that's good enough for me and for others...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote