View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:50 AM   #8
prsita
Enthusiast
prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.prsita is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: PRS 650
J apologize in advance for my poor english. Those one j had suggested are minor changes (expecially the software changes) costing not much (j would also include the possibility to add new dictionaries, that sony could sell).

If you want to justify the price of 300 dollars or more you have to introduce maior changes

On this side, j expect something that is not a simple reader, but something else. Do you know the word convergence?

You can think a reader, with a high resolution display, even of 5 inches, but that has not a simple wifi (as kindle and nook) but have a telephone 3 or 4 g in it. It would be the first cellular telephone that use the e-ink tech (that in sunlight work well and consume low energy). J also would add solar cells for recharging it.

But mine is only a dream. The fact is that international companies (except Apple, beccasse there is Steve) Are more burocratic than innovative and prefer to' improve (perhaps coping f rom the others) with no risk. But a old rule say that .... If you don't risk, you don't make big money (and, more important to' me, you will not remembered by the Story).

Last edited by prsita; 07-17-2011 at 12:02 PM.
prsita is offline   Reply With Quote