View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #15
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I prefer to read novels, so usually download those rather than short stories. But I will download short stories from favorite authors.

If my time is short to read a longer novel, I usually just use my tablet to check out my customized news on Google Reader. But usually I have no problem picking up where I left off in a full length story.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote