View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:39 AM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
These days: None. I've gotten too particular about what I read to automatically buy any author's material sight-unseen. I have a number of authors that I look for, of whom I love some of their books, but couldn't care less about the others.

My transition from paper to electronic has encouraged this change in habits, as I discover new authors and more varied story lines. I shop by story type and writing quality now, as opposed to shopping by author.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote