View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:01 AM   #11
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretLake View Post
My first novel, Ariana's Pride, begins after the historic Battle of Barnet where Edward IV took the throne back from Henry IV. Ariana's Pride is available for Kindle and paperback from Amazon and other e-book formats at allromanceebooks.com.
I bought both books.

As I always say when I get books and I see it, "Thank you for enabling Text to Speech".

I look forward to reading them.

Gwen
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote