View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
This sounds like a "third party" item......when you ordered, was it fulfilled by Amazon or another company?

Amazon doesn't have those high shipping charges for something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post

Today I get an email indicating that the remaining item (four sets of earbud clips that cost $0.99 each) shipped and they are charging me $19.96 to ship these four items that weigh less than a half ounce a piece. 'Standard shipping' my tail feathers!

I've already fussed in an email, and if they don't adjust the shipping charge to something more reasonable, it'll be the very last order I ever make with Amazon. I guess they get enough people who don't read their invoice they routinely get away with this. Amazing.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote