View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Thumbs down Amazon Gouges on Shipping

I placed an order on Amazon for several small items as stocking stuffers and requested the 'Ship Together' option with 'Standard Shipping'.

After the order confirmation email I get an email indicating that one item I ordered wasn't in stock after all (even though their web page shows it as in stock) and the item wouldn't ship until January. OK, no biggie.

I then got an email that one of the items had shipped ($3.96 shipping), and the other was shipping the next day.

Today I get an email indicating that the remaining item (four sets of earbud clips that cost $0.99 each) shipped and they are charging me $19.96 to ship these four items that weigh less than a half ounce a piece. 'Standard shipping' my tail feathers!

I've already fussed in an email, and if they don't adjust the shipping charge to something more reasonable, it'll be the very last order I ever make with Amazon. I guess they get enough people who don't read their invoice they routinely get away with this. Amazing.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote