View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 11:10 AM   #18
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I was assuming non DRM LRX is really LRF like AZW is really Mobi. So if someone is able to crack the DRM, I thought I would get an LRF file.
Yes Lilly you are correct, but my point was there are good tools to convert MOBI/ePUB/LIT to any format MOBI/ePUB/LIT/LRF/PDB/IMP with no more effort than it takes to run the conversion tool. And all the formatting will be maintained.

With LRF there are no good conversion tools. If you will only ever read LRF files that is okay but if you plan to read it on a MOBI device or ePUB device much of the formatting will be lost.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote