View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #44
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
Since I won't get my PW4 until my sister visits Mexico in January, I like hearing about them from those more fortunate.

I don't understand why some reviews say not having buttons is a negative. It also doesn't have wheels, solar cells for charging, or a socket for a buggy whip but none of those are listed as negatives.
Because some people just prefer using buttons (for example, not to make the reading screen dirty when turning pages with their hands, or not to turn pages by mistakes)
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote