View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 01:23 AM   #40
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Disappointed

I keep ordering the latest Kindles hoping they will impress me more than my Kobo H2O2. I’d really like the social features (highlights and goodreads). But once again I’m disappointed. I think I’ve gotten used to the Kobo’s slihhtly larger display; feels more “book size”. And the Kindle front lights always seem too garish (I read in the dark at night while wife is sleeping and the yellower light on other devices has been transformative). The Kobo also just feels like a more quality device; the Kindle feels cheap; that doesn’t matter really but is something I noticed. The Oasis was almost perfect except for that damn light but I thought I’d try again. Sending mine back; it’s not for me. Maybe next time Amazon.

OTOH if you’re already happy with a PW you’ll likely be perfectly happy with this one. Enjoy.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote