View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:56 PM   #35
bbtan123
bbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguebbtan123 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepVoid View Post
Just received my new Kindle, with a very bad surprise: Calibre can't detect the new device, even if the OS can see it and browse its contents. Can't find a solution for this issue :-(

Any hint?
Hi! Calibre has updated its software for the new paperwhite support, could you kindly let me know if it works for your new kindle paperwhite? I'm planning to get one but have just been waiting on the calibre updates! If it works, definitely going out to get one straight away!! Many thanks in advance
bbtan123 is offline   Reply With Quote