View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 07:57 PM   #31
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
My husbands PW4 came today and he's got a cold or something, and has not tried it out much other than charging it and loading his library on it. So far he's pleased with it, he was going to listen to an audiobook but he's too sick at the moment and fell asleep. Hope he can use it more tomorrow. I looked at it and it looks more like a Voyage to me, minus the buttons. I can't tell what kind of screen it has, plastic or glass. I guess someone will find out. It works well out of the box so far. I'm most interested in the battery life but since it has a larger battery than the Oasis it's probably really good. He'll be using it more for audio books so that will be a good way to test the battery.

It's just been one of those days.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote