Thread: Image wrap test
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
The lower part of the picture for test 1 and 3 is fully mixed with text using Firefox 4 and plugin EpubReader
Do you mean that text is overlaps the picture, in other words, that it is wrong? If that's the case, could you try unzipping the .epub and opening in Firefox 4 the .xhtml chapters?

I could not judge with my old Sigil because he does not display jpegs but I suspect it could be working because of the shape of the text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Jellby, no improvement with FBReader and Coolreader and no difference between 1, 2, 3.
In Tests 1 and 3 there could be some additional blank space between the image and the text, which should not appear in Test 2. Also, in Tests 1 and 3 the word "Tom!" that is included in the image should not appear in the text, while in Test 2 it is repeated again in the text. All this is done with "display: none", does it mean that FBReader and Coolreader do not obey "display: none" (blank space, always "Tom!" in the text)?

Can anyone try with Stanza or iBooks?

Last edited by Jellby; 04-25-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote