Thread: Image wrap test
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 06:08 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Image wrap test

I would appreciate it if some users could test the attached files in different readers and tell me if it looks OK. The first text line saying "this is Test 1" should be displayed next to the word "TOM!" in the picture, the rest of the text should be on the right of the picture until it finishes, and then take the whole width. I expect some troubles when the picture height does not fit the screen (as when the screen is in landscape orientation). Try, if possible, to change some things (font size, margins, orientation, etc.) and see if it behaves properly.

Thanks!

EDIT: file updated. Now there are 3 test, which say "Test 1", "Test 2" and "Test 3" in their first lines. Test 2 has the image wrap disabled.

EDIT: file updated again with a 4th test. This is a test for SVG rotation support.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Tom_Sawyer_test.epub (370.2 KB, 399 views)

Last edited by Jellby; 05-02-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote