View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 07:04 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
well, mostly because I use embedded fonts and other formatting that I understand old mobi cannot support. I guess I could do a quick calibre conversion to mobi, but I don't know if the formatting will turn out ok.

Apparently, when you do the Kindle-Convert, it makes a KF7 mobi. How do those books look after that? Do they look ok? If so, I could start uploading an old KF7 mobi as well as the KF8 azw3.

(I don't have a Kindle to look at the books, so I will have to rely on Kindle Viewer for PC.)

Sorry for the very belated reply.
gG
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote