View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #11
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
You know, everyone says how slow the Kindle's web browsing is...

I was on dialup until February. The Kindle is only a little slower than that. Seriously. And if you don't have easy access to wifi, the Kindle can save your tush; I remember [looking up/mapping] an address in Ohio on it, in a moving car, when the nearest computer I could have accessed was in Tennessee. It was a little slow, but it *worked.*
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote