View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 07:15 PM   #115
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet423 View Post
I did check my messages--I thought the device was suppose to get an update to Android 5.0, from 4.04. I don't think I've ever heard of going to 4.4.

I checked my emails and I can't find that...but I'm pretty sure it was android 5.0. And open source....
I believe the original stretch goal mentioned Android 5.0. However, the update mentions 4.4. A step in the right direction for those few who actually received devices.

Quote:
Great News for 6.8 and 13.3 Owners!

We have some great news for existing 13.3 and 6.8 owners. Within the next three weeks Good e-Reader will be posting an Android update! This will upgrade the operating system from 4.04 to 4.4.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...r#/updates/all
As for the open source comment, that is something they did promise. However, I will be very surprised if they ever deliver on that. I suspect that it is like so much else of what they say: complete and utter BS.

Last edited by Question Mark; 02-23-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote