View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Question Format SD card in PRS-700?

I have a 16GB SD card that recently bought. My USB card reader apparently cannot read SD cards of that high a capacity. I'm wondering if it's safe to format the SD card using my PRS-700 as the "USB Reader". On OS X, the memory cards of the PRS-700 appears on the desktop.

Thanks!
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote