View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #101
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
One of the first cultural shocks I experienced when switching from polish to german schoolsystem was the absence of summer reading lists. I.e. books expected to be read/known for the next year. Instead there were merely two (!) books assigned to read during the school year (and that for advanced courses) In Poland there were two of these lists one mandatory, the second were recommendations - both lists with about a dozen positions (at least in my schooldays; no idea how it is now). Another point was; kids were usually not reading for entertainment. If they were consuming stories, they did so by audio plays from cassettes... all not too fertile soil to cultivate literacy.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote