View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:42 PM   #1
trishkit
trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trishkit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kobo original, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Camping With the Cybook

I'm a happy owner of a Cybook, purchased after reading through the many thoughtful reviews here. Thanks!

My annual Books and Beer camping trip is approaching after the long weekend. Taking the Cybook would lighten the load a bit (last year my sister and I took along 14 books for a 4 day trip).

But do I dare? I'm worried about the effects of dampness (at the very least) and wetness (at the very worst). We are just car camping, so it's not as if carrying a book bag is a major hardship.

The whole purpose of the trip is to decompress and not talk to other human beings for a few days. My sister and I can happily ignore each other in any format.

Has anyone ever tried to keep their Cybook in these conditions?
trishkit is offline   Reply With Quote