View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
Would someone please clarify this. If I download some freebies through eReaderIQ then 2 hours later I buy a USB stick, the people at eReaderIQ get a percentage of my purchase even though I am logged in to my account?
Yes, that's correct; they'll get a percentage of everything you buy within 24h of clicking their affiliate link. That's what I meant when I said that most affiliates are less than forthcoming with you about the way that the system actually works.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote