View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #475
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loceka View Post
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and I've found that wonderful script(s) but I can't find out how to launch the mobi_dict.py script.

I've seen no specific option in the GUI and launching it using python(with or without arguments) has no effect:
Code:
python mobi_dict.py <in> <out>
So what's the way to use it ?

Thanks,
Loceka.
The mobi_dict.py script is not meant to be invoked directly. The main script imports the necessary methods and classes from mobi_dict.py when it encounters a dictionary-type mobi. Note however, that dictionary support has always been very limited and quite fragile. There's a very good possibility that even if you get your dictionary successfully unpacked, you might never get it rebuilt into a functioning mobi dictionary again.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote