View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
For the second, there isn't any way to get to that tag editor except in metadata edit.
@chaley - Is that a statement of 'what is' or is it a statement that it 'can't be done' due to technical or structural reasons. I too wish the Metadata Tag Editor was available from the 'library spreadsheet' - I'd rate this as a 'nice to have'

I also wish the Metadata Date Editor was available from the 'library spreadsheet' - so that I had 'Clear' and 'Set to Today' (including the TIME) buttons at the top of the calendar control - I'd rate this as a 'even nicer to have'

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote