View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Question How should web pages and ebooks be formatted for iPhones and other mobiles?

Hello MobileReaders,

I want to research how to offer some web pages and ebooks for use on mobile devices, such as the iPhone, Blackberry, and such.

I'm assuming that a mobile-optimized web page would simply be a very plain and simple html page without graphics. I simple html file as an ebook might work well too.

I welcome any information and opinions on this subject. Thank you.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote