View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #17
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
Why? You get more memory for the same price. 16 gb for $199, 32 gb for $249 and 64 gb for $299. The Nexus offers only 16 gb for $249 and doesn't have a USB slot either....
With the G7 you get a quad core, more GPU, and the latest OS.

For most activities the dual core will work on par, with the quad but when it comes to HD video and games the quad will out perform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
Concerning their comment about the screen, IPS is not "new" technology, it has been used on other tablets. I have personal experience with, it,
I had an IPS screen on my Vox (which was not the best otherwise) and it did make an enormous difference in readability compared to my Galaxy Tab which is a much better tablet in all other respects. It is absolutely true that the screen makes it easier to read in bright light or outside in the sun.
The vox did not use the standard IPS technology they used a screen that was better suited for daylight. I forget the screen name.

However IPS is usually poor in daylight, remember the kindle commercial vs the iPad.

If the Arc's screen is visible in daylight it is not because it's IPS.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote