View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Have you documented any of the troubles you have been having with your co-workers/bosses?

Is there some kind of in-house appeal/complaint process related to the way you are being treated?

Does the hospital have an HR department?

Your bosses must have their own bosses? Have you tried to contact them?

Is there some kind of Ombudsman's office you can go to?

Would the Ohio Civil Rights Commission be of any help?

I do not live in the states and am not sure of all the options available. These are a few I can think of based on my own work history in large companies. I was never harassed by co-workers but did work in a very stressful environment for a time.

I am sorry you do not have a support system of friends and family to help but I am glad you can at least turn here for support. It is very difficult to go through any stressful situation alone.

The wonderful thing about pets is they will always listen to everything we have to tell them without judging.

You are a very courageous person. You can get through this. I believe in you.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote