View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:41 AM   #71
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe has been quoted above and I too am a fan of Goethe. In fact I used some of the story of Faust for a post in the old DRM thread that was killed by the moderators.

I have a writing table in my home office with a framed picture of a storm on it. At the bottom of the picture is my favorite Goethe quote.

"A talent is formed in stillness, a character in the worlds torrent."
-Goethe

So friends a "stillness" (a period of time for contemplation) has been granted for you to consider the question given in post #27 even amid the "torrent" (storm) that some have brought to this thread.

Anyone?

Dare I say "Go on. You can do it."?
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote