View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 03:42 PM   #805
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
Taking a closer look, I found that it's in the offline section of the library, so there must have been a copyright problem. I guess at least one of the translators died less than 70 years ago. Might be worth a re-check; perhaps the status has changed since the book was sent to the offline limbo.
The joys of being a moderator. The links work fine for me, and I can get the files. Log out of MR and try as an anonymous user, and I get transferred to the download page but don't see the link.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote