View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 08:42 PM   #1
SKK
Groupie
SKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSKK can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: All Kindle Ereader Models
Kindle paperwhite third generation stuck on demo mode configure device screen.

Hi, I entered the ;demo command on my kindle paperwhite to enable demo mode because I wanted to experiment around with something. I was going through the setup screens for demo mode when my kindle froze. I restarted it by holding the power button and now a screen shows saying This demonstration device is either missing content or is disconnected from the network. It has an option to configure this device. When I tap configure this device nothing happens. I don't know what to do now. My kindle is stuck on that screen and I can't do anything. When I restart it it just goes to the same screen again.
SKK is offline   Reply With Quote