View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:58 AM   #56
Thalass
Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.Thalass knows what's going on.

Device: Kobo Mini
I bought my Mini at JB on sale. I have to say the price was a big factor. I had just been on a flight, and the woman next to me had an ereader (a kindle with a keyboard, i think.) - and the next day i saw they were on sale at JB. I always thought that paying over $100 for a single-use device seemed a bit silly. Though after using the Mini for a few weeks i might be wrong about that. The Mini is just the right size for reading on the go. I normally read on my Galaxy Note (5.3" screen), but reading in sunlight is nearly impossible. The e-ink screen works fine, and the long battery life is a great thing.

It's rare that i don't have some small regret after splashing out for some electronic device, but with this one i'm very happy. If i were to buy a second ebook reader i'd probably go for the Kobo Glo, but at $100 more than the Mini it'd be a hard sell.
Thalass is offline   Reply With Quote