View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #60
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I've for a wee cracker newly released by BeWrite Books called *The Tor* by Liza Granville.

Fantasy ain't my bag, but this one caught me by the short and curlies because it plants its feet so firmly on the ground with its oh-too-real apocalyptic setting and solid characters and storylines. Disbelief is well suspended way before the fantastic creeps in.

Any pals here (over the next twenty four hours or so) who'd like the ebook version, just drop me an email and I'll send it in the format of your choice with our compliments. You can read about the book by popping into our website (linked below) and going to the bookstore section.

Cheers. Neil (ntmarrATbewrite.net -- but use the @ sign)
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote