View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #58
Lastblade
Nookie are we
Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks with and without color
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
The real kick in the balls is the whole of Book V (Wolves of the Calla). That was one hell of a boring and, worse, irrelevant book.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I actually thought the end was fine. In fact, it was quite fitting. The events leading up to the end, however, were a major disappointment.
I agree. I was shocked after reading through book 7, but after thinking about it for a few months, it all made sense and it should end that way. Kinda like how I felt about the Seinfeld finale. However, I still feel for Roland.

Book 5 does suck, especially coming right after 4 (probably my favorite in the whole series). 6 really isn't much better, imho.
Lastblade is offline   Reply With Quote