View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 12:02 AM   #1
hornpipe2
hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Question Curating the Library

I was poking around a bit at the Library, using a script to parse the different posts into a database table so I could do queries for fun. Anyway, the thread titles seem to vary quite a bit, so it's got some interesting parsing challenges.

I did find that at least 785 books don't have a genre assigned at all,
and 185 didn't even follow a very basic "Author: Title" convention (using other characters besides :, or not having an author, etc)

Anyway, all this got me curious about how the Mobileread library is organized and curated. Is there an editing team that makes changes to thread titles or ensures that patterns are followed?
hornpipe2 is offline   Reply With Quote