View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #289
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
http://www.discoveranewlove.com/feat...ce-ebooks.html

A Wedding in Apple Grove by C.H. Admirand
Miss Lavigne’s Little White Lie by Samantha Grace
Savage Hunger by Terry Spear
Lady Louisa’s Christmas Knight by Grace Burrowes

Bonus selections...
Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Outcast by Cheryl Brooks
Devil’s Desire by Laurie McBain
Tyler by C.H. Admirand
I plan to renew later today. Not sure which selection to get.

I own Backstage Pass, Outcast, Devil's Desire and Tyler.

Tyler is the book with the huge editing issues. I bought it's sequel Dylan which seem to be edited properly and got stuck on chapter 6 and have yet to go back and give it another try. Maybe the too Adult flavors was the problem with book two....The heroine in Book 1 co owns a Male strip club. The heroine in book two an Adult store. So I'm reluctant to give. Ms. Admirand another try but this new series of hers looks like it might be something I like....
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote