Thread: Amazon Prime...
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #14
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
I wouldn't sign up for Prime unless you are doing it for shipping. As everyone else noted...its not really worth it for the "fringe benefits." I do have prime and love it...but I'd get nothing out of it for the library and the tv/movies.
Although I did love watching the first season of NYPD Blue without commercials, for free.

I joined because we have a vacation place in a really out of the way place up on a moountain in Idaho. I sent a gas grill, and received free shipping. Although it takes about 4 days up there, I think it is worth it.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote