View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 08:31 PM   #23
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by yJan1986 View Post
And here, honoured gentlemen, have a look at the results of my work, it was a lot harder than I expected .
I took a quick look at it and epubcheck was still not happy. Things like your chapter17 files where the paragraph after the h2 tags had no tags wrapping it.

I did a bit of quick cleanup (while watching the Canucks/Panthers NHL game) to cleanup the errors and prettified the file to make the code easier to follow. The cleaned up and prettified file is attached.

Have fun...
Attached Files
File Type: epub Gebete1 - Jan_modded.epub (1.53 MB, 158 views)

Last edited by DNSB; 10-13-2018 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Fat fingered typos...
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote