View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Lightbulb Onyx M92: Suggestions for possible improvements

I suggest we not mix suggestions for possible improvements and personal wishes regarding our M92s in threads which are meant for other topics, nor exaggerate our personal wishes. I for one feel spoiled enough with this marvelous device as it is.

Let's remember that Booxtor and the Chinese developers have plenty of work already, and that it would be unfair to abuse of their desire to please us.

Only for serious, reasonable, improvements -not "spoiled brat" ones- I started this thread. But please think twice if your wish is really a needed addition or change before posting it here. You might realize that your device is plenty good enough as it is already and that you can just enjoy using it instead of complaining that you want more and different things on it...

Last edited by Lode; 02-08-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote