View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 07:13 PM   #1
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Shelfie is shutting down tomorrow, Jan 31 2017

Just a head's up that Shelfie is shutting down tomorrow on the 31st. If you have any ebooks from them, now's the time to back them up.

From their website:

http://www.shelfie.com/
Quote:
We regret to inform you that Shelfie will be ceasing operations on January 31, 2017.

What this means for Shelfie users:

Our servers will be shutting down on January 31. You can re-download any DRM-free books between now and then.
You no longer have access to DRM (.acsm) books.
Your app will cease to function in a meaningful way on January 31.
We started Shelfie with the idea of connecting books and readers and we have worked hard over the past four years to make that a reality. We are grateful for the support we have received from amazing readers like you, who have been a part of Shelfie.

Keep reading,

The Shelfie Team
Shelfie was an app where you took pictures of your deadtree book collection and could purchase free or discounted ebook versions. I think there was some social aspect, as well, but I didn't use it very much so I'm not entirely sure!
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote