View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 07:51 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
I just discovered something similar, and it's very exciting. I have four or five clips, and I was able to shrink the window so that it fit atop Preview Panel without blocking anything.

Alas, I haven't been able to replicate it on a new iteration of Sigil. (I can't make it small enough to be useful.)
Dock the Clips widget on the left, and the Preview widget on the right. They can both be the full height of the Sigil window if you tab them together with other widgets instead of stacking them.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote