View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 04:32 AM   #30
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
It's in epub and pdf. What is the third format you were looking for? I assume it's not .mobi, since from your other posts in this thread you consider it an inferior format.

I don't read paperback anymore, so I can't speak to the availability of those. As has been said multiple times, the O'Reilly books are DRM free at Amazon. They are also, as far as I can tell, DRM free at Google.
I am fine with mobi but I think the epub format is more advanced right now. For non reflow based E-Books PDF is nice.

If they support epub and pdf without DRM that's a start. Still not as good as O'Reilly's multiformat offer.

Well, life goes on ...
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote